· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· How do we store your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies
· Privacy policies of other websites
· How to contact us
· How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address,) of our customers, who have purchased the online course.
· We as Elpiano do not keep and do not process any data that is associated with usage of our web site by individual users. Only individual records of paying customers are kept by Our Company.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. Cookies are provided and managed by Google LLC.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
· Process your order and manage your account.
· Show you relevant advertising through ad remarketing, provided by Google LLC.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our e-mail servers, which are provided by Google LLC and at servers of Squarespace Inc. and PayPal Inc. We use two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access to our data.
Our Company will keep your order data for ten years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting relevant records from our servers.
Our Company would not contact you with marketing offers.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
· Keeping you signed in
· Understanding how you use our website
· Show you relevant advertising through ad remarketing, provided by Google LLC
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Advertising – Our Company by utilization of cookies, provided by Google LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Elpiano, Pasaz Ursynowski 3 apt 6, 02-784 Poland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Elpiano, Pasaz Ursynowski 3 apt 6, 02-784 Poland